Tuesday 26 October 2021

What I know about fables

Hello bloggers! Today I will be blogging about fables. Some of you won't know what a fable is and some of you will. So today I will be talking about how much I know and have learnt about fables. I will also be blogging for this whole week, Tuesday - Friday. So basically I will be updating you on what I've learnt about fables. For example the story of, "The Tortoise and the Hare". 

So basically fables mean, that a short story has a setting (start, middle, and end, and also has a moral to it), and also that the animals in that short story has the characteristics of a human such as, talking, walking, running, and all that. In this story you could see that the moral in the story was to take things slow and steady, otherwise you won't finish. Well I hope you've learnt something new from this blog, remember I will be updating you on what I've learnt about fables. Stay safe, and well! Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ros-Alan. What a mighty blog today! You have retold The Tortoise and The Hare very well. Remember to include the moral of the story. I look forward to the fable you will create this week. What animals will be the characters? Have a super week, Ros-Alan. Keep up your great online learning. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Butler, thanks for reminding me to put in the moral in my blog. I fixed it now.

      Delete