Friday 22 October 2021

Lockdown Creations

 Hello bloggers! Today I will be presenting to you my, "Lockdown Creations Slide Show". You might be wondering, "What is a Lockdown Creations Slide Show?" Well, The LCSS (stands for, Lockdown Creations Slide Show), is where we (Me and Te Waka Ako), put all our work on that we have done in the lockdown. (Fun Fact: The blog post your reading is part of my LCSS work!). If you would Like to see my slide show, click on THIS LINK.

Thanks for reading my blog. Kia Kaha. Stay safe, stay well, and blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing Ros-Alan! What I liked in your blog was the Lockdown Creations Slide Show shortage to (LCSS) and like telling the viewers what TWA also do. Next time maybe you could take a picture so they know what it is if you didn´t share it to anyone. But keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Ros-Alan. LCSS is a great abbreviation. You have completed another great lot of work this week. I hope you get outside for your fitness challenges. Keep up the super mahi and good luck in your Maths challenges too. Keep safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete