Wednesday 27 October 2021

What I know about fables part 2

Hello again bloggers, and welcome back to what I know about fables, part 2!! Today I had to explain how a fables is used. And now I will tell you. The blogs I will be posting until Friday will be a little short.

Anyway lets jump right into the subject. So first is how to I should plan to teach the moral lesson, so first I would introduce the characters in the story and where it takes place, than add in the main story where I have to describe what happens in a big paragraph, and for the final conclusion I would round the story up and teach the reader what the moral of the story is, and explain it.

For example the movie, "Over The Hedge". The moral of the that movie was, don't be greedy. Some of you may not understand because you haven't seen the movie yet, but you can watch it on Netflix, but it's still not out yet for some reason. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this short blog, stay safe, stay well, and blog you later!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ros-Alan. Thanks for sharing your interesting paragraphs. You understand the structure of a fable so I’m looking forward to reading it soon. Did you fill in today’s slide 12 about your plan? Keep on smiling!

    ReplyDelete