Tuesday 12 May 2020

school online

                                                           "School online"

I woke up at 4:00am,
 
I went back to sleep.

I woke up at 7:10,
 
I went to sleep again.

I woke up at 9:00,
 
I was back on the line.
Chatting with friends,
 
and teachers online.

If you do not know why,
It's called "school online".

They made a syndicate site,
and I was confused with a fright!

When I checked out the site,
the computer was still loading but the sound,
sounded like, more than fifty people.

At start, was a fright.
 But I started to feel 
quite nice.

And again if you still do not know why,
It's called "school online".

By Ros-Alan Uepi
Waitemata, Waikowhai primary schoool

3 comments:

  1. Wow Ros, I really like your poem. It's cool how you used different rhyming words instead of the simple ones. I've done some poems too. I have done some rhyming ones. Have you heard of a Haiku before? It is a type of poem and it is really fun to do. You should have a go at writing one. I have also done some acrostic poems. An acrostic poem is when the word you chose goes down in a row. You write some phrases after each letter. It was very fun writing them.

    Amazing blogpost Ros. I can't wait to hear the other activities you will do.
    Have a great rest of the day, blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog, and no I haven't heard about Haiku, but I'll make sure to check it out. Have a great rest of the day to you too. Visit my blog next time as well!
      LATER!

      Delete
  2. nice poem Ros would like to more!

    ReplyDelete