Friday 5 November 2021

My narrative writing

Hello bloggers! Today I will be sharing my narrative writing with you. My narrative writing slideshow is going to be a little similar to the fables I shared with you all last time. So first we had to create an animal using switchzoo.com. The animal I created was mixed with a spider monkey, a cheetah, and a werewolf. We also had to give our creatures a name so I named my creature, Mr.Beast. I chose this name because I thought it would fit the beast and it did! If you would like to read how I created my narrative writing and the final product click on THIS LINK that will take you to the writing slideshow.

Thank you for reading my blog and slideshow. Stay safe, stay well, and blog you later!!

1 comment:

  1. Bula vinaka Ros-Alan. You have created a clever morphed animal, called Mr Beast. If you give me access then I can read your final draft. Zeblog, the evil sorcerer seems to learn his lesson. I’m looking forward to reading all about it. Stay safe and happy. Have an enjoyable week. Keep up your awesome learning.

    ReplyDelete