Wednesday 3 February 2021

My holiday with my family

                                                          

                                   MY BIRTHDAY!

I was born on January 28th 2011, the first month of the year. When it was my birthday my cousin came over for a sleep over at my house, we had lots of fun, we played heaps of games, watched movies like ghost rider, bayblade burst, and more! we even had our own bays! We also named our bays, I named mine Fusion Rockdovor, and my cousin, Tui named his Red Eye. We had great battles! after that, my brother came in my room with phones, he gave it to me and Tui, and said "Happy birthday!" Then I said "Thanks" After a while, my sister came and gave me a hug and also said "Happy birthday!" so I said "Thanks" Again, then we got ready to go to Pt Erins (swimming pool) and got changed to go swimming!

                   Pt Erins 

When we got in the pool it was very could, then after a while, it was normal. when we went to the hot tub, it was boiling hot when we took a few steps in, but as soon our bodies were in the hot tub it started getting cooler until, it stopped at a certain temperature, it was nice and warm, me and Tui were just relaxing, and playing around gently, until we got back in the main pool! IT WAS FREEZING COULD! So, we just had to wait until it was normal again. We swam, and swam, me and my cousin, Tui played games to keep us entertained, and  had a great time while it last, we enjoyed our time at the pools. When we took a shower and got changed, we went to game on.

                                 Game on

In game on, there are a lot of fun games to keep you entertained! Me and Tui went to this duo game called, "THE WALKING DEAD" I found it cool, but sometimes the zombies jump-scare me, and Tui! Then we went to mario cart! (mario cart is a racing game that can be played from 1-4 people) It was a blast! I came first place three times! then Tui caught up and got first place two times! Valerie came first place two times, and sione came first on the last round. I started getting worried by the time Tui won,  but I did have fun, after we played mario cart, we went to another racing game, unfortunately me, Tui, and Valerie couldn't play together because we started at different times! Me and Tui came first place! But Valerie came sixth place. Then we played other games and had a great day!




                         








1 comment:

  1. Hello Ros my name is Jacob from Pt England School. I am a year 6 student. I look forward to being your blog buddy. I hope you have a great weekend.

    From Jacob

    ReplyDelete